2.每小题选出答案后，用 2B 铅笔把答题纸上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在试题卷上。
第一节：单项选择题 从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项。(本大题共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，共 10 分)
1. We promise attends the party a chance to have a photo taken with the movie star.
A. who B. whom C. whoever D. whomever
2. ______all the animals I’ve ever had, these two dogs are the most sensitive to the spoken word.
A. From B. Of C. For D. With
3. She showed the visitors around the museum, the construction _____had taken more than three years.
A. for which B. with which C. of which D. to which
4. —“What do you think of them?”
—“I don’t know ______ is better, so I’ve taken ______ of them.”
A. what, both; B. what, none; C. which, both D. which, none
5. I’m calling about the apartment you ____ the other day. Could you tell me more about it?
A. advertised B. had advertised C. are advertising D. will advertise
6. So sudden ________that the enemy had no time to escape.
A. did the attack B. the attack did C. was the attack D. the attack was
7. Lucy has a great sense of humor and always keeps her colleagues ______ with her stories.
A. amused B. amusing C. to amuse D. to be amused
9. Where is Edinburgh?
A. In Wales B. In Scotland C. In Northern Ireland D. In Ireland
10. The words like comsat and sitcom are formed by __________.
A. blending B. clipping C. back-formation D. acronymy
第二节：完形填空 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从各题所给的四个选项中，选出最佳选项。(本大题共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，共 10 分)
If you know where to find a good plastic-free shampoo, can you tell Jeanne Haegele?
“Plastic,” Haegele says, “just seemed like it was in everything.”
Back in the 1960s, plastic was well __1__ its way to becoming a staple of American life. The U.S. produced 28 million tons of plastic waste in 2005---27 million tons of which __2__ landfills. Our food and water come __3__ in plastic. It’s used in our phones and our computers, the cars we drive and the planes we ride in. But the __4__ adaptable substance has it dark side. Environmentalists feel worried about the petroleum needed to make it. Parents worry about the possibility of __5__ chemicals making their way from _6___ plastic into children’s bloodstreams, which means Haegele isn’t the only person trying to cut plastic out of her life---she isn’t __7__ the only one blogging about this kind of endeavor. But those who’ve tried know it’s __8__ from easy to go plastic-free. “These things seem to be so common __9__ it is practically impossible to avoid coming into __10__ with them,” says Frederick Vom Saal, a biologist at the University of Missouri.
11. A. by B. on C. under D. over
12. A. ended up B. put up C. set up D. pulled up
13. A. trapped B. adopted C. wrapped D. adapted
14. A. infinitely B. interactively C. resolutely D. remotely
15. A. absurd B. sensible C. toxic D. attractive
16. A. civil B. household C. internal D. family
17. A. largely B. still C. even D. hardly
18. A. far B. little C. well D. much
19. A. but B. that C. which D. while
20. A. fashion B. contact C. approach D. agreement
第三节：阅读理解题 阅读下面的短文，从每题所给的四个选项 A、B、C 和 D 中选出最佳选项。(本大题共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，共 10 分)
京ICP备16044424号-2 京公网安备 11010802023064号 Copyright © 2001-2020 hteacher.net 北京中师华图文化发展有限公司 版权所有